List:       kde-krn-devel
Subject:    Re: bug in kdecode.cpp
From:       Roberto Alsina <ralsina () unl ! edu ! ar>
Date:       1997-07-12 19:45:57

On Sat, 12 Jul 1997, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> Hi guys!
>
> I don't know, if Roberto is still present, but I have found a bug in
> kdecode.cpp:
> If you don't enter a filename in the save dialog box, kdecode (and krn)
> dumps core.
> Here's the code:
>     QString f= QFileDialog::getSaveFileName(0,0,0,l->filename);
>     debug ("saving to-->%s",f.data());
>     if (!f.isEmpty())
>     {
>
> You filtered the case, f is empty right, but before that you write some-
> thing to debug, that is NULL, so QT let you know this and dumps core.

Sometimes I ashame myself :-)
I'm still here, but I'm having a bad case of flu, so I won't code anything.
Thanks for the finding....

> Greets, Stephan
>
> --
> Stephan Kulow (coolo@kde.org)         We didn't start the fire
>                                       It was always burning
> Student of medical CS                 Since the world's been turing.
> Medical University of Luebeck         We didn't start the fire
>                                       No we didn't light it
>                                       But we tried to fight it

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina