List:       koffice
Subject:    OLE-St(r)eam Decoding :)
From:       Werner Trobin <wtrobin () carinthia ! com>
Date:       1999-07-13 15:12:12

Hi!

As some of you are working on M$ Office import filters, I'd like
to announce that I've nearly finished a simple OLE-stream decoder
(a rewrite of Harri´s framework :). It *should* work (at least it
does for me), but I'm sure you will find some bugs (esp. mem-leaks).

At the moment it is able to browse an OLE document, to deliver some
info for each stream and of course the raw streams.

If you want to test it:
klaola.[cc|h] in koffice/kword/filters/winword97

These files will be transferred to koffice/lib if some filters will
use it...

Please let me know if something is missing/buggy/<whatever>

Werner

P.S. If you need any further OLE-Info, please visit the homepage
of the LAOLA-project:
http://wwwwbs.cs.tu-berlin.de/~schwartz/perl/
or contact Bill Gates >:)