List:       kde-kiosk
Subject:    [Kde-kiosk] locking down "Archive and Encrypt Folder"
From:       jasper van der marel <jaspervandermarel () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-16 9:00:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I've got a problem locking down the "Archive and Encrypt Folder" option in
Konqueror (RMB on a file and then actions/Archive & Encrypt Folder). I've
searched the mailinglist and all dcop calls but didn't find the entry for
locking this menuentry.
Has anybody found the right dcopcall or entry for kdeglobals so I can lock
down this entry ?

With kind regards,

Jasper van der Marel