List:       kde-kiosk
Subject:    [Kde-kiosk] Konsole Crash - Open SUSE 10 with KDE 3.5 supplement
From:       BTrout () mbsbooks ! com
Date:       2006-01-11 20:35:05

I can't get user to open a profile and use it from the command line.

Only thing that works seems to be to Save as Default

Also noticed that a user that is assigned a kiosktool profile crash.

A quick to make it crash is to select "Settings"

Help!

Let me know what other information u may need.

Not sure if I should post this here or on opensuse bugtrack ?