List:       kde-kiosk
Subject:    [Kde-kiosk] One of our members is looking into your background at
From:       Submission Notice <submission.notice () sharingopinion ! net>
Date:       2004-08-19 12:09:21

**IMPORTANT E-MAIL MESSAGE--PLEASE SAVE THIS FOR YOUR RECORDS**

Notice - Someone is trying to share Opinions and Experiences about you via our \
website.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a submission has been made about you \
at our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify \
your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To view what the member posted about you use this link:

http://5.share4.net/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=kde-kiosk@kde.org

Once you post an Experience Request at this website, it immediately become searchable \
by other members worldwide. A member can search for and find your Experience Request \
and then this member can contact you via our Identity Protection System.

IMPORTANT - If you prefer not to be notified by our website in the future when  \
submissions are mode about you, just add your email address to our Do Not Email List. \

Our website will never send email to an address that appears on our Do Not Email \
List.

To add to Do Not Email List click here:

http://7.share4.us/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=kde-kiosk@kde.org

Regards,