List:       kde-kiosk
Subject:    [Kde-kiosk] Run Command in KDE 3.0.1
From:       Arthur Rousseau <arthur () radioretail ! co ! za>
Date:       2003-02-06 8:59:26

Hi, my name is Arthur.
I'm using KDE 3.0.1 on RedHat 7.3. I hope to be updgrading to 3.1 soon, but
for the moment I would like to know if the run_command setting is supported
in KDE 3.0.1 (as in run_command=false)?

Is there a kiosk listing of switches available for KDE 3x releases? I would
really like to know what switches are available to me now, and what I can
expect to have access to in more recent versions.

thanks - Arthur