Hi again! :) My first question is how to disable adding and editing bookmarks. I was able to easily remove the "Bookmarks" menu from Konqueror (action/bookmarks=false), but I'm still able to 'Edit Bookmarks' from the "Bookmarks" submenu of the "K" menu on the kicker panel. I've got a bookmark menu below the location menu (above where the page is rendered) in Konqueror. If I click the bookmark folder I have there, it gives me options to 'Add Bookmark' or create a 'New Folder,' presumable in the current bookmark folder. Finally, right-clicking a link lets me add a bookmark, too. I've tried everything I can imagine: action/bookmarks=false action/add_bookmark=false action/bookmark_add=false action/bookmark_edit=false action/newbookmark=false newbookmark=false bookmark_add=false add_bookmark=false dcop doesn't seem to be helping. I'm guessing it's because bookmark management isn't actually _inside_ Konqueror...? Thanks! -bill! _______________________________________________ kde-kiosk mailing list kde-kiosk@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-kiosk