List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: KImageShop development
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       2000-08-24 15:58:11

On Thu, Aug 24, 2000 at 07:37:59AM -0700, Shawn Gordon wrote:

Hi,

> Well, we've spent a week now just trying to fix the bugs that keep it from
> starting up :).  The changes it kdelibs since this was last updated have
> been causing some problems.  Torp will be working very hard on this, so it
> might actually be done in October, we are trying to get some estimates
> now.  If you have some UI suggestions in mind now, please feel free to send
> us a laundry list :).

I'm very happy that interest in KImageShop is raising (and I like Krayon
very much :) Once KDE2 is released, I guess Matthias Elter and me are
going to start working on it again, too - maybe Sven and Andrew as well?

Looking forward,
Carsten Pfeiffer
--
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1632/