Hello, On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Shawn Gordon wrote: > I think I like KImagine best from what I've heard so far. I must say, this > is a much more fertile ground for names than my brain is, I was drawing a > total blank :). (pun intended) I like Bart's KImagine too. I thought of offering up that name as well but my prejudice against SoftImage prevented me from doing so, because it sounds too similar to this devout Lightwave 3D user :). Similar names are also worth considering; anything that implies creativity and fun. Too many design software titles sound more industrial than artistic (Foundry, Shop, Station, etc.). Names like Krayon, KImagine, KCreative, Kreative are fun and people would take notice. If not Kraft, what about Kraftsman? It's not P.C. but screw it. I suggested Krayon a few weeks back and am glad that at least Bart likes it too :). That is a VERY recognizable name, and wouldn't be violating any corporate (i.e., Crayola) trademark. It makes me feel better that I'm the only one that likes Kixel ("Geek tested, artist approved" hehe). Sean. -- Digital Spinner, Inc. 802.948.2020 sean@digitalspinner.com _______________________________________________ Kimageshop mailing list Kimageshop@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop