List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: status
From:       "Parag Warudkar" <parag.warudkar () wipro ! com>
Date:       2000-02-24 12:07:06

Hi,
	Net connection is too sluggish today. Dont think downloads u mentioned
are possible today. Will finish'em on Sat/Sun. Till then will go thru
Qt/Kdelibs. KoM/OpenParts needed? if(_needed) where_shd_i_get_its_docs();

Regards,
Parag

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that
Ican do, or any kindness or ablities that I can show to any fellow
creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer it or neglect it, for I
shall not pass this way again."  -William Penn