List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: status???
From:       m_elter () t-online ! de (Matthias Elter)
Date:       1999-12-01 9:34:18

Am Mit, 01 Dez 1999 schrieb Andrew Richards:
(...)
> So what's the story? Which version are we supposed to be running and how?

You tried to compile the wrong version. The canossa cvs module is dead. All
koffice stuff has been merged back into cvs module koffice several weeks ago. I
did not post anything about that here because it was announced on
kde-core-devel...sorry. The good news: You don't need mico any more and
kdelibs is quite stable because of the upcomming KRASH release. What you need
is:

- get the 14. Nov. Qt 2.1 snapshot from ftp.troll.no
- the latest kdelibs
- the latest koffice (compile and install koffice/lib koffice/servicetypes and
koffice/kimageshop)

Thats all. Nice to have you back working on kis. :-)
I'm currently working on new tools (airbrush and eraser), layer masks and
implemented later).

Greetings, Matthias

--
Matthias Elter