On Wed, Aug 18, 1999 at 06:55:17PM +0200, Michael Koch wrote: Hi, > today I got a C++-library based on pthreads from Bavo Da Ridder. > Perhaps we can use it. But I think pthreads is not supported on all platforms > supported by KDE. That's not so good. > > Anyone interested ? YES! Can you commit that to CVS? Or please mail it to me. As discussed a bit ago, we can have different implementations for the C++ abstraction layer. So we can use pthreads were available and e.g. pth when no other threads are possible, either as compile-time option, or even runtime. Cheers, Carsten Pfeiffer -- http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1632/