On Wed, Aug 18, 1999 at 05:50:47PM +0200, Sven Fischer wrote: Hi, now that I'm back, I've got a whole lot of mails to answer :-} At first: welcome Sven, it's nice to have another developer in the boat. The new-dialog is really nice. > My idea would be something like an arrow at the left side to indicate > the actual "position" in the undo/redo history. Something like Good idea. I thought about a slider or something like that, but that arrow sounds nice. Cheers, Carsten Pfeiffer -- http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1632/