On Tue, 24 Aug 1999, Michael Koch wrote: > Last night Carsten Pfeiffer and I talked on irc about KImageShop. This should > be a summary of our discussion. > > Matthias, this is for you: We both strongly want to make KIS 16-bit based. At > least we should make it as easy as possible to port to 16-bit. KIS should be > 16-bit because this will be the standard in some time. Yes, Andrew already managed to convince me about this with his template idea. > Casten writes a global config class. All parameters have to be read from it and > must be written into it. Perhaps Carsten can mail some using instructions when > its finished. Yes, we talked about this earlier, I second this. > We want to create a docs directory in the kimageshop repository. There should > be file with references and all our design documents. Yes, good idea, go ahead. > The Undo/Redo-part has grow a bit. We decided not to make all commands undoable > (at least per default). Such commands as zooming should not be in undo list. > This should be adjustable in the preferences dialog. > > Each command that should be undoable will be derived from KImageShopCommand. It > shall only contain data for undo/redo, not the tool itself. A tool should add a > command to the command history. Ok > Carsten, any comments ? Do I forgot something ? You know, gelee ... gelee? ;-) -- Matthias Elter me@kde.org / me@main-echo.net KDE developer