List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: undo/redo
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       1999-08-16 10:06:05

On Tue, Aug 10, 1999 at 05:06:08PM +0200, Matthias Elter wrote:

Hi,

> Sounds good. I recently tried Photoshop on a friends windows box and the
> undo-history listbox rocks. :-)

yeah :o) The only problem I have with it is: it's a bad GUI-behavior. You
can (have to) click on disabled listboxentries to redo some stuff. Maybe
we can make it look different, so that they don't look like disabled, just
a bit different from the normal listbox items (e.g. a lighter background
color than the disabled color).

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer
--