List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: mailing list archive (fwd)
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       1999-07-25 20:19:36

On Sun, Jul 25, 1999 at 08:45:35PM +0200, Martin Konold wrote:

Hi,

> > Sure, done.  I added them as kde-multimedia and kde-kimageshop (for
> > consistancy w/the other lists).  They'll appear as soon as traffic
> > starts coming in.

thanks a lot!

> > Do you (Carsten) have mailspools of the past messages for these lists
> > so I can add them to our database?
>
> Carsten: ??

Sorry, I don't have the complete mailspool, only those _I_ found
interesting (or had a different reason to keep). I cc this to the list,
maybe someone else has a complete spool? If not, I'll gladly send my
archived mails to you.

For kde-multimedia I have almost no mails - I dunno if there is just no
traffic (since months), or if my subscription went down (well possible).

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer
--
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1632/