List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Arm mac mini
From:       Halla Rempt <halla.rempt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2024-02-05 15:19:14

Hi Ben,

I've been having really bad internet problems -- with some days getting
disconnected every minute. Is there some place I could send the mac mini to
that would be more dependable? And also, only Jenkins is currently running
on it, so I'm wondering what we need to do to enable arm builds.

Cheers,

Halla