--000000000000f82bab060f271e6f Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Hi! I am debugging an issue where changing a layer within a python script does not affect the activeNode() until the script is finished executing . Here's what I found: Within KisNodeManager::Private::activateNodeImpl, there is code that gets a shape for the node. In the script, this shape ends up being Null, so the function fails this assert and never gets to "imageView->setCurrentNode ". I've placed a breakpoint in KisNodeDummiesGraph::addNode and found that it gets called when copying a layer manually, but not when it's done in the script. Chasing this upstream, I found that the KisNodeDummiesGraph::addNode is called in response to a QEvent within KisSynchronizedConnectionBase::event but now I'm getting a little lost. Any pointers on how I could continue chasing this down? I don't understand what the "Shape" is and at which point in the flow it is supposed to be added for a new layer. --000000000000f82bab060f271e6f Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Hi!

Here= 9;s what I found:
--000000000000f82bab060f271e6f--