List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Krita split-deps project proposal and discussion
From:       Dmitry Kazakov <dimula73 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-11-29 14:42:57

Hi, all!

The last three days I've been working on the split-dependencies project. I
investigated the way of splitting the dependencies using KDE's scripts of
building all KDE's repositories. I have gathered all the information in
this document and linked the proof-of-concept setup with four packages:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lJEBE8NZ1Kb82xgyqw1XIF3WcEEGboSpK2j7_FN6LC0/edit?usp=sharing

Please comment if you see any problems in this approach or if you have some
suggestions. I've also listed two issues I see with the proposal, and I'm
not very sure how to resolve them in the best way (using git-submodules?).

--
Dmitry Kazakov