List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    I will be offline today. No meeting for me:(
From:       Ramón_Miranda <mirandagraphic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-10-23 11:58:11

Hi, I need to go to the hospital, (usual review) don=C2=B4t worry.
73.500 subs in the channel.
I have answered most of the comments in YT. I am finishing the video
"Advanced Texturing techniques" . It will be ready for Wednesday. good time
for publishing.
Also I have finished the script for the Krita 5.2 Release, explaining
important things about the new features.

Thanks, and enjoy the meeting.