List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Video for this month in YT is Ready to be published.
From:       Ramón_Miranda <mirandagraphic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-08-02 9:49:20

Hi, the video for this month aka "Textured Brushes in Krita 5" is ready to
be published. for this time I use just the basic resources for the
explanations.
And if you want to add these textures for the importing exercise, Perfect.
Right now they are in my google drive account.

I hope you like it. And I am already working to publish the next video for
August. I wait for the green light and  I publish it when you want. Thanks
for your patience and support.
Have a nice day,

THE VIDEO:  https://youtu.be/tEbf7WKPGm4