--000000000000024f3505f67f7be5 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Sorry for the late reply... I wanted to give my two cents since I'm on the other end of pacific. :) Looking at the timezone converter , it seems like it's going to be practically impossible to find a suitable meeting time for everyone on the team. The current meeting already falls at 2:00am for you. And earlier would be a real pain for me since the meeting is already at 7:00am UTC-8. If anything, it seems like shifting the meeting an hour later would be our current best compromise now that Dmitry has moved a couple timezones west. (But that's still in the middle of the night for you...) So I agree with Halla. It's probably better for you to just forgo the regular weekly meetings and to just mail a short weekly report to the mailing list. Hopefully that won't be too isolating for you, but otherwise I think it's just impossible to find a time that will suit everybody. :\ Emmet On Mon, Mar 6, 2023 at 7:02=E2=80=AFAM Halla Rempt wrot= e: > On dinsdag 28 februari 2023 07:57:35 CET Sharaf Zaman wrote: > > > Finally the question: since the timezone I=E2=80=99m in currently is GM= T+11:00, > it makes > > it very hard to work out a good meeting time, the current time CET 16:0= 0 > falls > > at 02:00AM for me. And if we pull the meeting time earlier, it would be > too > > early for Emmet, ivanyossi. So what do you guys think would be a good > solution? > > For now, maybe update the meeting document when you _are_ awake? Or mail > the list your update, and things you have questions about, then check the > meeting document, and answer questions we have for you in-line, and mail > the list to notify that there are answers. > > Halla > > > --000000000000024f3505f67f7be5 Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Sorry for the late reply... I wanted to give my two c= ents since I'm on the other end of pacific. :)

=