List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Compiling Krita on Fedora from source
From:       Sharaf Zaman <shzam () sdf ! org>
Date:       2022-10-10 18:15:14

Hi Charl!

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "structure of Krita's file system". If
you mean, whether there is documentation on what part of code does what? Then
no, there's no *single* place for it. Your best option is to use grep and an
editor which can fuzzy find things in the project :)

If you're looking for guide on building Krita you can find one on docs.krita.org.