Ok! On maandag 5 september 2022 15:04:56 CEST Reinold Rojas wrote: > Hi all, > > I am also in the US and will be traveling today during the meeting to visit > family. I think I should also be on later in the afternoon. > > Thanks, > Reinold > > > On Mon, Sep 5, 2022, 5:29 AM Eoin O'Neill wrote: > > > Hey all, > > > > Today's labour day in the US. I have a few things I have to take care of > > and thus won't be able to make the meeting on Monday morning. We will be > > around on Monday later in the day. > > > > I will post our part of the weekly roundtable below: > > > > Last week, Emmet and I continued to make large changes to the audio branch > > and related dependency cleaning. Some large backend changes were made to > > help users build Krita on this branch even when they don't meet the exact > > dependencies. > > > > >