Hi, Tomorrow we'll release Krita 5.1 (release notes: https://krita.org/en/krita-5-1-release-notes/). Everything is ready, and all builds are done. Packages have already been uploaded. The next release will be 5.1.1, we will no longer make bugfix releases for 5.0. From today, the krita/5.1 branch is open again for commits that add or change strings. If you have those in master, please check which ones need to be backported. Cheers, Halla (Who is going to take a holiday after pressing "publish" tomorrow morning)