List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Assistants Review
From:       Ramón_Miranda <mirandagraphic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-06-08 11:54:24

Hi everybody,
I have created this for my personal review about the drawing assistants.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hY-whDFFq1qD7E0Ovpt8uOnTQJ4JnAkaXv6zzuXCmKc/edit?usp=sharing

I will be updating  in my spare time. but for now this is my feedback.
Especially for Tiar this time.. Thanks for all your hard work. Anybody can
write. or comment. Who knows where can we arrive with this.