List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    What is up with the `quad-jpeg.tif` test file?
From:       Alvin Wong <alvin () alvinhc ! com>
Date:       2022-05-19 17:39:34

Hi,

In
https://invent.kde.org/graphics/krita/-/tree/master/plugins/impex/tiff/tests/data
there is a test file called `quad-jpeg.tif`, which has been outside of
the sources folder since it was first committed in
https://websvn.kde.org/?limit_changes=0&view=revision&revision=814296,
13 years ago, which to me means it had never worked in Krita before.
When opened on a recent build, it shows up pretty corrupted (see
attachment).

Is this something we should look into fixing? My quick search didn't
yield any related bug reports.

Cheers,
Alvin