List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    =?utf-8?Q?Today=E2=80=99s_?=meeting
From:       Iván_Yossi <ghevan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-03-28 15:13:38

Hey all,

Due to the start of DST in Europe first, developers times got out of sync and we were \
not able to make today's meeting. Our backup was caught in this confusion and the \
meeting just didn't happen.

How about we move the meeting for next week since all regions with DST, including \
Mexico and USA, have the DST enabled by then.

Iván Yossi
<ghevan@gmail.com>
IRC: ivanyossi