Hi i share here the brainstorming i have done for more videos in 2022. Let me know what do you think about and thanks for reading it :)

Brainstorming for Krita 5. 2022

MASTERING YOUR BRUSHES SERIE

Each one is a short video of 4min

  • How to create my first brush

  • Advanced Brushes with masked brushes.

  • How to create your own brushtips

  • Tileable Textures for good brushstrokes

  • How to manage your brushes.

  • Creating your first bundle with Krita 5

BRUSHES SERIE

  • 10 brushes you need in every software. About 15min.

  • Rgba brushes explained. Impasto techniques. About 15min.

  • Portrait with Impasto technique Commented time-lapse. About 15min.

Upgrading the default krita brushes!

Brushes included. They will show how cool the bush engine concept is with not so usual brushes. About 15min.

Knowing Krita Artists. Community bundles

Getting the best of Rakurri’s brush set.

Getting the best of Wojtryb brush set.

Getting the best of David Revoy brush set

Getting the best of Radian brush set.

Other bundles can be reviewed . Time spent on these can be discussed. Also we could have a talk with the creator and is a good way to present the artist to newcomers

LAYERS

Simplifying your workflow with layers. Mastering them! About 15min.

Mask Layer (Clip Mask) Basics About 5 min.

Mask Layer (Clip Mask) Advanced About 5 min.

Creating special fx in your  paintings

Each one is a short video of 4min

  •  Vignette

  •  Depth of field

  •  Glowing techniques. Good for explaining blending modes.

  •  Energy trails. (Brushes included) I have created brushes with good results for energy trails.

  •  Chromatic aberration. A very used fx and not so demanded by Art directors, Caution!

  •  Gobo lights to improve composition. The power of shadows.

ANIMATION

I am learning slowly to animate, s this for me is a challenge

Creating my first animation.

Creating my first Storyboard

COOL FEATURES YOU MUST KNOW SERIE

Each one is a short video of 4min

  • Wrap mode in Krita 5 for texturing techniques and infinite backgrounds

  • Vp2 new assistant. Perspective secrets

  • Symbol libraries, the hidden power for concept art :O

  • Preferences in Krita. How to get the best of them.

PLUGINS SERIE

  • Managing your plugins. About 5 min.

  • GMIC plugin. FILTER POWER. About 5 min.

5 plugins you must watch.

About 5 min each one

  •  Pigment.O,

  • Timer watch,

  • Photobash,

  • GD quest plugin

  • the last one is not chosen.

MASTERING COLOR

Each one is a short video of 4min

  • Domain the color Selection. The secrets of Advanced color selection

  • How to use gradients maps. Fast coloring without effort

  • Palettes are useful ¿really?.

  • The unknown color dockers in Krita.

PAINTING A…(subject goes here) SERIE

How to paint your pet. How to paint a cat

5 Fur brushes included.

Painting a seascape.

Painting deep ocean

BEAUTIFUL WOMEN

Painting a geisha. Mastery the wind

Painting a indian. Deeper eyes than a black hole

Painting an Arab. Ancient days in blue

BEATIFUL MEN

Painting a Nordic Meditating in the window.

Painting Abs are not a must. a young teenager inside his robot

Growing Stronger. A man doing some sport  activity.

TALKING WITH…

Talking with xxx artists. (interview and talking about art and career) Time can be modified.

LAST VIDEO

Stats 02.jpg

Good video for YT as it seems. Also we are closer from 50k

Thanks for your support, have a nice day and see you at the meeting.