List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Improving our visual identity -- a meeting?
From:       David Revoy <davidrevoy () protonmail ! com>
Date:       2021-11-18 17:26:32

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

+1 for making a "visual identity" as part of usual meeting.

But my take/advice on the visual identity would be to delegate or comission this art \
direction to Tyson Tan entirely (maybe to avoid the "too many cook" effect and keep a \
strong art direction, fresh 2021 and +).

Last ten years of Krita colors and fonts that inspired actual \
videos/website/KAforum/documentation/(logo!) finds all their origin (more or less) on \
Kiki's design (imo) and the impression left by documents like this 2014 tutorial \
https://tysontan.tumblr.com/post/91061435966/krita-free-painting-app-tutorial . It \
really was fresh in term of visual identity.

I would be curious to know if Tyson would build up on the legacy palette; or propose \
something new (eg. including recent green of 5.0 splash screen).

Blogfolio: www.davidrevoy.com
Webcomic: www.peppercarrot.com