List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Fundraising and the Development Fund.
From:       Halla Rempt <halla () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2021-11-06 12:06:09

On zaterdag 6 november 2021 13:02:35 CET Halla Rempt wrote:

> It first looked like 2020 would have been a disaster year, but then income shot up. \
> I had not expected that to be temporary. Now we're back in 2018 again, which isn't \
> a good place :-(

Oh, I probably should put in a bit more detail here. Because we had a lot of income \
in 2020, but didn't immediately spend that, my 2020 tax bill is huge. We're running \
at a loss right now, with me borrowing from the foundation to pay the bills. I will \
ask my accountant whether we can move some of the losses to 2020 to lower the tax \
bill.

(Also, I have mailed the e.V. board about a bigger share of the calligra money, given \
that only Plan is active. But Kexi has also asked for money from that pot, though \
kexi is also dead: https://github.com/KDE/kexi/pulse.)

Halla