List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    The new splash picture text
From:       Tyson Tan <tysontan () tysontan ! com>
Date:       2021-07-24 4:19:01

Hi Guys,

I saw the latest nighties now have the 5.0 splash, does that mean we are
close to a beta?

However that splash has my signature on it, which I think is
inappropriate for this usage, and it looks a bit messy. I have sent
Halla an unsigned version too, can we use that version instead? And if
you want to give me credit there, can we use the "Artwork by ..." text
like what we did before?

Thanks!
Tyson Tan