List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: String Freeze for Krita 5
From:       Dmitry Kazakov <dimula73 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-06-25 10:17:20

Hi, all!

I have just merged a commit with an exception to the string freeze, since
it fixes a bug :( The HTML code on the welcome screen has changed, though
the translations themselves should not change.

https://invent.kde.org/graphics/krita/-/commit/23fcaa8c3f050cc6f6fe8f95b1d8cdfb0f204fca

--
Dmitry Kazakov