On Friday, 7 May 2021 04:43:16 CEST Tyson Tan wrote: > Hi guys, > > I saw the new Krita Fund website is now up and I joined it immediately. > I wonder if the website can become translatable someday, so non-English > supporters can have an easier time? Carl says, this might be possible -- but because we borrowed the code from Blender, which doesn't do translations, it's not there yes. > > Also, is possible to add support for mobile payment like Alipay or WePay > (Weixin) in the future? Because in China, Credit Cards are phased out. No... I investigated this some time ago, and no payment provider we have access to supports those payment methods. > You need to have a credit card to use the International version of > Paypal too. Worse yet, not all Chinese credit card can make > international payment. Many members from our local community would love > to donate, but the requirement of a credit card is limiting them to > Steam/Microsoft Store/Epic. > > Thanks! > > Best wishes, > Tyson Tan > -- https://www.krita.org