List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    May campaign for fund.krita.org
From:       Halla Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2021-04-14 9:26:03

Hi,

We've now got a functioning development fund website for Krita. We want to announce \
it in May, and have a four week campaign supporting fund.krita.org. I've already \
agreed with Ramon that he'll make four short videos showing off cool new features \
that will come in Krita 5 (right now, we think it'll be August for that release), to \
support a series of krita.org news posts about what the dev fund will be good for.

We'll also send one mail on the krita-announce mailing list, and do announcements on \
the usual social media channels, and I'll ask blender nation to publish a post for \
me.

I am wondering what more we can do?

--
https://www.krita.org