Hi Douglas, We have a new forum - krita-artists.org. May I request you to make a post in Feature request category of the forum so that even more people can chime in and discuss this feature. Thank you On Sunday, 10 May, 2020 7:50:05 PM IST Knapp wrote: > Hello, I run the 11k member Krita Group on Facebook. We have been playing > with the brush engine in 4.3. I had some ideas that should be easy to add. > > First a sensor that measures the pen pressure delta. You can then tell if > the user is letting pressure off or adding it. Could be used to get rid of > stuff that happens as the user lets go of the pen pressure at the end of > the stroke. Likewise a speed delta might be fun to play with. > > Second, an likely coming, The brush mode on all brushes. > > And last but not least, The pen color source choices could include > canvas (maybe with layer options and even mix options?) > And maybe some sort of a smear option. > > Thanks for considering these options! -- Raghavendra Kamath Illustrator emblik.studio