List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    We need more mentors!
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boudewijnrempt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-03-26 10:29:22

I also mailed this as myself... But in case Domein Direct has messed up my
email config again:

Hi!

Not only is it time to click this button, we are also going to need more
mentors. Google wants not just one, but TWO backup mentors for each
proposal. Please mail, using your gmail address, Valorie and ask to become
a mentor if you've not already done so (unless you're going to be a
student, of course!).