List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    On 3rdparty dependencies and their packaging
From:       "L. E. Segovia" <amy () amyspark ! me>
Date:       2020-03-19 23:39:59

Hi all,

I got the ping on IRC about OpenJPEG and various other bits being broken
in macOS. I was not able to ask about it during the Monday meeting
because I was skipped over, but I'll do it here.

vanyossi - can you send me a log (either a binary-factory job or a local
one) of the breakage so I can fix it?

In general, do we have a list of which 3rdparty dependencies are
available, by OS and package? That'd be helpful for researching feature
parity.

Cheers,
amyspark

--