List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    4.2.7-beta1 ready; merging to 4.2 is possible again
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2019-09-25 10:49:21

Hi,

The 4.2.7-beta1 packages have been uploaded, the announcement will go out in a bit.

I've also created a krita/4.2.7 branch where I will merge regression fixes. This is a \
bit of an innovation, we didn't do this last time, but it means you can now merge \
anything you think should be merged to krita/4.2. Only regressions for the beta will \
                be merged to krita/4.2.7 -- notify me if there's anything like that.
--
Boudewijn Rempt | https://www.valdyas.org | https://www.krita.org