List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    gsoc mentors
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2019-04-05 6:26:12

Hi,

We're having an unexpected large number of good proposals this year... When the call \
for mentors first happened, it looked like we would only have two. So we need more \
mentors! If you want to mentor, please subscribe to the kde-gsoc-mentor list \
(https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-soc-mentor) and ask for an invitation, \
then register.

I propose that we'll have an IRC meeting on Wednesday 10th to discuss all proposals \
(all students should have finished those proposals by the 9th). This won't be on \
#krita, since it needs to be confidential, but on #krita-gsoc: students are not \
                allowed to join :P
--
https://www.valdyas.org | https://www.krita.org