List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Translating docs.krita.org
From:       guru guru <guruguru.sp () outlook ! jp>
Date:       2019-01-08 11:52:43

Hi Boud,

My two cents...

If possible I think a website frontend solution would be better - it would =
be more accessible to new translators, I hope.
* put a convenient website such as weblate (https://weblate.org) on top, so
translations can be done in their browser.

Well, the current situation for Japanese is:
I have not seen Tokiedian, the other Japanese contributor for 1+ year(he wa=
the one who worked on application, he did website translations, too).
I myself do not have a contact with KDE JP user group at all. (it's mailing=
 list and page seem mostly inactive)

I've been really busy lately. I can still work on occasional release announ=
ements(with reduced scope, without full bug fix list translation...),
but I doubt I can tackle on full manual translation right now.

So, if there would be a translation frontend website, and if I can welcome =
new translators there,
probably that can bring... some more hope for Japanese.(I know translator v=
olunteers are kinda rare, though)

That's my current thought, and sorry for not being able to help much,

guruguru