List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    GSoC proposal for AVX brush mask optimization.
From:       Iván_Yossi <ghevan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-03-17 6:24:38

Hello!

My name is Ivan Yossi, im studying last semester of computer engineering and I would \
like to work on the optimizating code for brush masks.

I did some work in kita in the past including non-coding like packaging for windows \
XP releases, theme color adjustments; and some coding, mainly minor interface \
modifications with the popup palette and adjustments in dialog layouts (back in krita \
2.8!)

I did a quick implementation of the FastProcessor for the Gauss brush, available on \
phabricator:  https://phabricator.kde.org/P178

Here is my porposal draft for the GSoC available as a google doc  \
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TfAJnq_ZD3omGgsdGApBH_05B-w_OMC428UoHIJ0KWk/edit?usp=sharing \
any comment is welcomed :]

thanks!