Here's the notes document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iTQnOIUoVU-jzEQv9yXAd0iggm68706PvDwgpYP4Vtw/edit# oN sAt, 23 Dec 2017, Wolthera wrote: > I moved next week's meeting two days ahead due to Christmas. > We cannot skip the meeting because string freeze will be on the 31st, but > doing it on Christmas might be counter productive as well. > > Real question is if we should have a meeting on the 1st of january or if > that should be moved too... > > -- Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org