List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Muses
From:       Peter Scheunemann <peter.scheunemann () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2017-12-12 18:16:37

Hello,
My name is peter and i have a little problem. Maybe one of you has an idea of what i \
could do? I bought ā€˛muses" and loaded it from Gumroad then I burned it to a DVD on \
my Mac book pro,and wanted to watch it on the Mac. But it says :"No DVD available"
When i click on eject it ejects the DVD it does not recognize.
What should i do?
Thank you for your help!=