List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: RAW processing plug-in - any interest?
From:       Simon Legrand <legrand.simon () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-03-06 9:54:46

Similarly to this potential project, the collaboration with G'mic a few
years ago really helped to add a slew of filters to Krita that I find
myself using very often.

This makes a lot of sense to me. Let me know if I can help alpha test any
progress.

(feel free to contact me directly too)

I'm not a Krita dev, just an artist using in in VFX so I won't be able to
help with anything else but testing.

--
Simon Legrand
http://www.simon-legrand.com/ <http://www.mocapstudio.co.uk>