List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Krita 3.0.2 Release Planning Meeting Minutes
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2016-09-12 13:04:32

It looks set to become another BIG release:

0. merge window close date
18.09.2016 23:59 CEST

1. what still needs to be merged.
    * Video-export-rebased
    *kazakov/round-marker (renamed into Quick Brush)
    * Krita-lazybrush-kazakov
    * kazakov/miro-visible-to-layer
    * Krita-testing-wolthera (halftoning)
    * Animation-pentikainen (without transform masks)
    * nimmy/opengl-patch (modern opengl)
    * Alexey Kapustin patch
    * Grigory Tantsevov fix

Potentially:
(Authors not irc, mail sent asking them about their branches)

    * langkamp/stopgradienteditor
    * jospin/unit_spin_boxes
    * nishant/autobrush-ratio-option-clipping

2. Unmergables and why can they not be merged

    * rempt/T3684-custom-resource-location (fail to work on Dmitry˘s computer)

3. What do we expect to be busy with coming bug-fix cycle(estimation only)
    * Builds (boud...) and testing.
    * Dmitry:
        * fix the speed of Lazy Brush
        * lazy brush soft scribbles;
        * stacked brushes;
        * anchor point for transform tool;
        * start svg lowlevel stuff;
        * the rest for bugfixes
    * (Boud) Refactor the export code as discussed during the sprint, plus general \
                bug fixing
    * (Wolthera) Continue fixing the internal color selector bugs. (Real bugs first, \
                usability issues second)
    * (Wolthera) write manual items
    * (Boud): figure out windows signing

4. Other things.

    * Who will contact the translators for the string freeze? (boud, after the merge \
                freeze calendar mail arrives)
    * after this release, we should sit down and a) discuss whether we're ready for \
the 3.1 number and b) evaluate how these two releases went and see if we need to \
                adapt some practices
    * Make a milestone project under Krita releases to prepare for the 3.0.2 release \
                (dmitry)
    * Contact Ben Cooksley and Scarlett about integrating appimages with the CI \
system

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org