List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Krita Planning: Krita Merge Window Open going from July 25, 2016 till August 08, 2016
From:       griffinvalley () gmail ! com
Date:       2016-07-24 21:51:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

We're in the current period: Krita Merge Window Open
It will last from July 25, 2016 till August 08, 2016
or merge your branches, take it to IRC to discuss. If you want to translate, wait \
till this period ends. Google Calender URL: http://ift.tt/2aqcYpj
This is an auto generated message. For questions please contact us on the Krita IRC.