List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Proposal for the Krita Phabricator relayout
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2016-06-28 9:56:18

Okay, here's the sys task:

https://phabricator.kde.org/T3051

And here's the final set of sub-projects:

1. Website (+ translations)
2. Manual (which is separate from the website work)
3. Stable bug fixes (everything that breaks that we're trying to fix _now_)
4. Krita Next Regressions (everything that we broke doing new stuff)
5. Krita Next: all features which are under development. They can land in 2.0 (like \
video export) or 3.1 (like python scripting) 6. Longterm Features (all features which \
are being thought about, but not developed) 7. Abyss (all tasks that we haven't \
reassigned)