Unfortunately I have classes during the whole monday till 6. I'll be there but distracted I guess.

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 3:17 PM, Scott Petrovic <scottpetrovic@gmail.com> wrote:
That sounds like a good idea Boud. The earliest I could probably join on Monday would be 2pm Netherlands time (8am my time)

I could always have an IRC window open in the background if it takes place at off hours for me. Maybe it would be a good idea to document the meeting in case some people cannot take part.

Scott