List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Calligra 2.9.1 changelog
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2015-03-11 15:12:29

Btw... I'm still struggling with the new windows builds. I've tried to
make builds with msvc 2015, but I'm still getting errors because 2015 is
now much more C99 compliant, and I need to work my way through them, and
only then can I say whether 2015 makes g'mic work. Even the latest g'mic
from git still doesn't work for me :-(